WE LOVE OUR STAFF
WE'RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD APPLICANTS!
All applicants must:
- Pass a background check and fingerprint scan
- Be able to lift 35 lbs
- Be able to sit in the floor and play with children
- Be organized and maintain a CLEAN and SAFE classroom
- Be able to develop lesson plans and use curriculum we provide
- Should be familiar with Bright From The Start guidelines and the Quality Care Program (if applying for a Pre-K position)
There will be other position specific tasks that can be explained upon filling out an application.
Furthermore, we maintain the following requirements for RGA Employees:
- All of our employees will pass a Criminal Background Check before they are hired
- Employees must be 18 years or older and should live within 30 minutes of our location
- Our staff must be CPR, First Aid, and Fire Safety trained
- Our staff complete continuing education credits annually
- Our lead teachers must have a CDA Certificate or higher. This certificate is earned by taking coursework and demonstrating knowledge learned in a childcare setting.
Call for more information: 770-479-6729
Many of our staff members and teachers have been with River Green Academy since we The Ogden’s purchased the facility in July of 2013.