WE LOVE OUR STAFF
WE'RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD APPLICANTS!
All applicants must:
- Pass a background check and fingerprint scan
- Be able to lift at least 35 lbs but could be more
- Be able to sit in the floor and play with children
- Be organized and maintain a CLEAN and SAFE classroom
- Be able to develop lesson plans and use curriculum we provide
- Should be familiar with Bright From The Start guidelines and the Quality Care Program
There will be other position specific tasks that can be explained upon filling out an application.
Furthermore, we maintain the following requirements for RGA Employees:
- All of our employees will pass a Criminal Background Check before they are hired
- Employees must be 18 years or older and should live within 30 minutes of our location
- Our staff must be CPR, First Aid, and Fire Safety trained
- Our staff complete continuing education credits annually
- Our lead teachers must have a CDA Certificate or higher. This certificate is earned by taking coursework and demonstrating knowledge learned in a childcare setting.
Call for more information: 770-479-6729
Many of our staff members and teachers have been with River Green Academy since we The Ogden’s purchased the facility in July of 2013.